Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This year on has been an crazy insane experienced .... I have been thinking a lot about hell and saving souls after an article of this girl who went heaven and hell ... this suck ! Eternity ... who wanna spent their rest of they life living underworld which is the heart of the earth the hotest place ever ! With demon torturing .... not just the words like hiting and simply torture , is beyond that i never imagine .... I am still looking for answer why God got got no mercy anymore ? and He know the future and He still wanna create us and lucifer .... I rather not exist if a souls need to go to hell .... we are living things not material ... but God is my inventer  and I will not oppose His's words .... Just last saturday I went for chinese all soul day and it was my 1st experience with the chinese and 1st time knowing who is my ancestor was .... i am amaze my grandparent are millionaire not just rich but famous ... even whites got to serve them ... as they were praying and burning the money , I feel that my grandfather and great grands are more torment in hell ... it does affect i felt .... it torment them more .... they fire they burn was hot and i cannot imagine the souls down there are experiencing even worst than volcanoes .... but I am still praying that one day the souls in hell will get out of there and hopefully God forgive them and reunite us in heaven .... Is painful to read what i read .... i can have some illusion about there .... I really wonder why lucifer is so bloody stupid ... God gave him a position that is so high and many angels would love to have that position ....he did not appreaciate that his problem .... why influence the others and now humanity .... ? i really wonder does he has compassion ? no matter what he was close to Jesus Father God .... and I just don;t understand y position are authority is so important to apart from God for that position that is so not important when you got a great life to live ? If you wanna oppose God and hate God is your choice , dun influence us even from the beginning .... no matter how bad evil a human being is there is alway a characteristic we human have from God is love ... we still love and care for people .... that is one characteristic that was inherited from God .... No one deserve to go to hell .... not you not anyone .... is true they said Jesus is coming back soon .... is really soon as disaster has increase .... and whatever has been prophecy in the Bible .... I am just praying that not just me , my family and the world today onwards will go to heaven and hell is forbidden and even the souls that are in hell God will forgive them one day ! I have a dream and career of what I wanna be .... I cannot believe this article change my life and draw me back to God and i am willing to give up this career and serve the Lord and save souls .... but i will pray because I am currently very lost but I put my trust in God .... I rather be poor and die nothing then going to hell ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment