Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Everything happen for a reason ... What have to happen it got to happen , no matter how much we intend to change it  still got to happen .... Try to change God's plan for the world U r so screw ! Tis few months since I started working , life has change ... I started to look to the sky with my nose up high elevation til the end ... walking on sunshine arrogantly ! Wat a Bee-yotch me rite? And seriously I hav totally abandoned God coz of my lack in faith and disappointment in Him like totally ! But I feel so empty deep within me and life is so meaningless although I get what I wan ! Happiness won't last ... it come from the world I dun need it ... I wan joy totally ... Is eternity and it never end till forever .... Bcoz God has mercy toward people , Tats y I am forgiven n release in stress n guiltiness ... Thnx to God's people bringing me back to the path tat connect me bck to 333 instead of Digi or maxis ! It has been great connecting bck to God ... Feel so much more joyful ... So many things to bitch n tel him bout life n connection ! Time is going to pass so soon , n things r going to change very soon , But our God from a million years to a billion years will still be the same  ! Sometime by looking at the stars n nature of God's creation , It bring u peace automatic for no reason ... By looking at the nature at the same time , I see promises and signs from Him ... Is very significant ....Pain? I called tat Beautiful disaster .... every moment is a moment of appreaciation to me ... is hard .... who said it wasn't not hard ? But enjoy n learn  from everything ... I dun need prediction of my future .... I wan to experieces every single bit n being surprises by God blessing ... the road is long , up down situation issues will occur continuously , but all glory goes to God at the end ! Btw , God didnt say going club is a sin !

XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment