Sunday, September 26, 2010

To Ityra See


Dear Ityra , truly a blink of eyes time past . We grow up together and is truly hard to accept the fact tat you are leaving today... so many things we hav gone through together from the past....u hav been a big help to me and a huge gigantic blessing from God above ! Many time I dunnoe how to live without you....But life still need to move on...happy for you really ! Study hard and hav fun in the north . dun worry to much coz is no use . I wil b the reporter telling every details .N by the time you come home , I ain't a fat pig anymore ! I am gonna prove you wrong . Prove you so wrong girl ! Remember , God is omnipresent ...count on Him ! Seek God and save souls ! You will be strongly x so much miss by every single person tat You noe .... enjoy you life ! Blink a few more eye u r on your wheel chair carrying ur grandsons...so appreaciate ! Love you totally ! Continue being Bitchy ....

No comments:

Post a Comment